1. I’ve learned life puts everything on it right place. And that all things come and also things gone, have a reason, nothing happens without it. I’ve learned that time needs time.
2. I’ve learned that life rewards you and punishes you equally. Or maybe what I have learned is that it’s better to think and to believe that everything works under a fair balance. I’ve learned that behind every great fall come great achievements. I have learned that white exists because black too.
3. I’ve learned that none of us is going anywhere, nobody ascends in a steep ladder or in a pyramid, we all are running in circles like headless chicken. And that’s when you accept that when you realize how this story works and you can enjoy it.
4. I’ve learned that defeats teach you more than wins. Losing makes you evolve and teaches you how each step leads sooner or later to your particular destiny. And if something is not for you is because you’ll have something better just around the corner. I have learned like a fool to miss opportunities and to say no,while they told me I was going to regret it. Even in that way I’ve learned not to regret of any of my decisions. Growing up is about take decisions. Everything happens for a reason.
5. I’ve learned that being lost you learn to find yourself, or rather you learn how to be fate that finds you. I have learned that things are not as terrible as they seem in the moment. In short: I’ve learn to relativize.
Tomorrow I’ll be in Congreso Internacional de Tipografía de Valencia showing and talking about my research work: Autodidactismo y Creación Tipográfica - 90’s Typography in Spain.